Top 5 Copier Models That Are Hot Right Now
Today, most businesses choose either black and white or color digital copiers as an upgrade from older analog models that copy with the press of a button. Otherwise known as multifunction copiers, digital copiers are sleek, streamlined, and efficient; they provide higher copying functionality with less noise compared to an analog copier since they work with fewer mechanical parts.
Even better, as the digital copying technology has become more mainstream in the market, digital and analog copiers are now remarkably similar in price. Meaning, if your business is ready to upgrade to a more efficient digital technology to meet your copying needs, it may be a lateral financial move to purchase a digital instead of an analog copy machine.
What is the best digital copier to improve office productivity?
To help you make the right purchase decision for your office size and needs, consider the following top-rated digital copier models with advanced features and functionality:
- Brother MFC8510DN Multifunction Copier: Small businesses and home offices looking for a multifunctional copier can benefit from the use of the Brother MFC8510DN, with a 35 page capacity automatic document feeder, mobile device printing capabilities, and automatic duplexing. With a retail value of $349.99, the machine operates economically with a high-yield 8000 page toner cartridge that will keep operating costs to a minimum.
- Canon ImageCLASS D1320 Multifunction Copier Series: This digital copier is ideal for small to medium businesses that are looking for an all-in-one solution with copying, printing, and scanning capabilities. The D1320 stands out with an impressive print and copy speed of up to 35 pages per minute to provide one copy in approximately 8 seconds. Additionally, the machine runs efficiently and cost-effectively with an Energy Saver Mode that meets Energy Star guidelines for estimated retail price of $499.
- Canon Color ImageCLASS MF9220Cdn: This high-volume color digital copier, available for $999, is designed for use in a fast-paced commercial environment; the machine is recommended for small businesses that need to maximize productivity to efficiently print, copy, and scan with the use of one machine. The copier can print up to 22 pages per minute in color, as well as black and white, with impressive tone-on-tone clarity.
- Ricoh Aficio MP 2550B Digital Copier: This small to medium business copier is advertised as a high-performance digital office system, available for an estimated $2,831. The digital copier provides several professional finishing options, automatic duplex imaging to conserve paper use, and even the Scan Once/Print Many feature to improve output.
- Xerox WorkCentre 5325: This black-and-white multifunction digital copier can print up to 25 pages per minute, starting at $6,100. Ideal for a large business environment with high-volume copy needs, the machine features a 110 sheet duplex automatic document feeder, as well as numerous finishing options for hole punching, stapling, and booklet making.
To choose the best copier to meet your office's needs, it pays to focus on functionality first of all. Although price is certainly a factor when purchasing a new digital copier, it's important to find the top features that your business needs for daily work tasks in order to make a smart investment in office equipment that will stand the test of time.Compare Prices & Lease Rates on Office Copiers »